This site is no longer being updated. †Please visit our new site at:†
E-Rate FAQs for Vendors
- Voice Services (Business Lines, PRI, DIDs): The District will be staying with Verizon.
- Cellular Services: The District will be staying with Sprint.
- Student Email: The District will not move forward with any vendor due to budget constraints.
Information During Form 470 Window:
Vendors responding to the E-Rate Form 470 for the Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District may also be interested in the following additional information:
- The telecom services sought involve 5 business lines, 1 PRI with 85 DID riders, and long distance pricing per minute of use. Centranet services are not being sought at this time as the district is under contract for such services through June 2012. The five business lines are located at the following addresses and include both local and nationwide usage:
- 12358 6th Street, Yucaipa, CA 92399
- 12787 3rd Street, Yucaipa, CA 92399
- 35912 Avenue H, Yucaipa, CA 92399
- 33692 Cramer Road, Yucaipa, CA 92399
- 34875 Tahoe Drive, Yucaipa, CA 92399
- The 6000 email users specified under the Email Services section of the Form 470 is referring to STUDENT user accounts, and the expectation is that all such accounts will be fully CIPA and COPPA compliant.