This site is no longer being updated. Please visit our new site at:
|The Assessment division is a part of Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District's Assessment and Technology Department.
Staff members of this division are responsible for the district-wide coordination of state and federally mandated assessments. Staff in this division are also responsible for providing support to site level assessment coordinators at the public and private non-profit schools that serve the K-12 students living in the cities of Yucaipa and Calimesa.
Assessment and Technology
|California's Standardized Testing and Reporting [STAR, which includes California Standards Test (CST), California Modified Assessment (CMA), California Alternative Assessment (CAPA) and Standards Test in Spanish (STS)], California's High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE), the state's Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) assessments are administered from this office.|
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- California English Language Development (CELDT)
- California Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Data Quest - the State of California's site for data reports
- Early Assessment Program (EAP)
- Matrix for Test Variations, Accommodations and Modifications for Administration of California Statewide Assessments
- National Assessment Program (NAEP)
- PSAT- Preliminary SAT
- SAT - Scholastic Aptitude Test
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)